Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been tagged! Again

Jen tagged me instead of cleaning house.

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules in your blog.

3. Tell about 6 fun quirks about yourself.

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

I make no promises about how fun these quirks are. My quirks:

  1. I don't like eggs.
  2. I don't like getting my hair cut.
  3. I love Pre-Raphaelite art.
  4. I can sew, I learned from my grandmother Mimi and her friend Lily.
  5. I can weld, arc and oxy-acetylene.
  6. I can drive a stick-shift, but not very well

Now for tags:

Cara Mama

Black Hockey Jesus

Fire Lizard Studio - Cara

Only 3, sorry.

1 comment:

caramama said...

Very interesting quirks. I don't think I've ever known anyone who didn't like eggs!

I will come up with my list soon.